Choose Quality Appointments For Your New Home in Style, with My Design Studio
LEARN MORE ABOUT My Design Studio
- Clay brick exterior and/or vinyl and/or stone with coloured mortar or other materials, as per design. Colours to be predetermined by Architect as per colour scheme.
- Prefinished, virtually maintenance free aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestroughing and downspouts.
- Sandstone or similar front window sills, keystone on top of lintel where brick and/or stone is below.
- All vinyl windows. Casement front windows with colonial bars and transoms as per design.
- Double doors or single with sidelights and transom as per plans.
- Antique black plated (or similar) grip set, and dead bolt on front entry door.
- Decorative house numbers.
- Roll up garage doors with windows, as per plans.
- Precast concrete slabs on front walkways, as per plans.
- Walkout Condition: 5’ sliding patio door and additional windows in basement, main floor wood deck.
- Lookout Condition: Main floor wood deck and larger windows at rear of home in basement.
- 25-year manufacturer’s warranty, self-sealing asphalt shingles per pre-determined colour scheme.
- Front and rear lawns to be fully graded and sodded.
- All exterior doors and windows to be fully caulked with premium quality slow setting caulking.
- Two stage asphalt-paved driveway.
- Decorated texture finish ceilings, with smooth border (except kitchen and bathrooms to be smooth finish).
- Quality wall-to-wall broadloom with underpad in main floor hallway, living room, dining room and family room, bedrooms, 2nd floor hallways and main floor stairs. Choice of two colours throughout.
- 2 3⁄4” Casing on Windows and Doors with matching 5 1⁄2” Baseboard in finished areas.
- Upgrade, smooth, 2-panel interior doors.
- Closet doors to be same as interior doors, unless otherwise indicated in plans.
- Laundry to be fitted with heavy duty receptacle for clothes dryer. Single laundry tub and dryer vent to exterior as per plans.
- All walls to be painted with primer and one coat of finish paint of an off-white colour throughout. Trim and doors to be accented in white
- Choice of premium kitchen cabinets with durable laminate countertops from builder’s samples.
- Rough-in plumbing and electrical provided for dishwasher. Opening to be provided for dishwasher.
- Double compartment stainless steel kitchen sink with designer single lever pull-out faucet.
- Kitchen faucet fitted with shut off valve.
- Heavy duty wiring and receptacle provided for electric stove.
- Quality vanity cabinets with durable laminate countertops.
- All sinks and tubs to be fitted with chrome finish, single lever faucets.
- All vanity sinks fitted with shut off valves.
- Oval Roman Bath Tub in Master Ensuite, with choice of ceramic tiles for tub surround, as per plans.
- Wall mounted glass plate mirror on top of all vanities.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
- Choice of cabinets from builder’s samples.
- Choice of ceramic floor and wall tiles from builder’s samples.
- Choice of ceramic tiles around deck mounted tub from builder’s samples.
- H.R.V. (heat recovery ventilator) to control humidity and improve heating ef ciency in the home.
- High effciency forced air gas furnace. Rough-in central air conditioning (sized ducting and thermostat wiring only).
- 100 amps electrical system with circuit breaker panel and copper wiring throughout.
- Heavy duty receptacle for stove, washer and clothes dryer.
- Pre-wiring for Telephone (Living room, Kitchen and all Bedrooms).
- Two roughed-in receptacles wired for High Speed Internet (CAT-5 WIRE) and cable internet service.
- Pre-wiring for cable. (One outlet in Living room or Family room and one in Master Bedroom).
- Two weatherproof electrical outlets. One at the rear of the house and one at the front of the house.
- 2 black coach lamps in front of garage and 1 near front door. Front door chimes.
- Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors as per Ontario Building Code requirements.
- Standard electrical light fixtures in all rooms except living room and family room (if applicable) to be fitted with an electrical outlet for side lamps, controlled by separate switch.
- 2” x 6” construction on exterior walls.
- Steel beam and post construction in basement.
- Roof constructed with engineer certified trusses.
- Roof sheathing with 3/8” plywood.
- All sub floors to be nailed, sanded and fastened with screws to joists.
- 9’ ceilings on main floor, and 8’ ceilings on second floor.
Special Features Included at No Extra Cost
- 12”x24” ceramic tiles on floors in tiled areas installed in stacked pattern.
- Rain shower head in master bedroom ensuite.
- Framed glass shower enclosure in master bathroom as per plans.
- Curved shower curtain rods in bathtubs, as per plans. Decora switches and outlets throughout.
- Solid oak handrails and metal pickets on stairs in finished areas, set on solid oak nosing where applicable.
- Electrical outlet with USB charging jacks in kitchen and master bedroom.
- Towel shelf in master bedroom ensuite as per plan.
- Accent coloured island in kitchen as per plan.
- Stainless steel chimney fan over stove in kitchen.
- Aluminum framed upper cabinets on either side of chimney fan.
- Fiberglass clad front entry door.
- Modern satin nickel finish straight lever handles. China sinks on all Bathroom vanities.
- Extra Electrical outlet in garage for future garage door opener.
- Rough-in central vacuum terminated at garage with corresponding electrical outlet.
- Heavy duty, vinyl double sectional 8’ sliding patio door to rear yard as per design.
- Two (2) hose bibs with independent shut off valves, one in the garage, one at the rear of the house.
- Choice of elegant glass insert for front entry door.
- Natural Gas Line for BBQ at rear of house.
Actual features and fixtures may differ from descriptions and are subject to change without notice, as per applicable plan. Additional conditions and restrictions apply, please see attached PDF, Lancaster Schedule B or contact our sales staff for more detailed information. Photos are for representation purposes only, renderings are artist’s concepts. Revised October 2015